A very big thanks to the individual who submitted today’s question. It’s a biggie and gives us a chance to dispel myths around requirements for Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).

Question: I have a CFG for my company that needs to be legalized for use in another country. Is there anything I need to do with that document before sending it to you to get legalized?

Answer: Nope. A CFG is a document issued by the Federal Government of the United States. It comes from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). As a document issued by the federal government, only the federal government can authenticate those documents. The office that performs that authentication is the Authentications Division of the U.S. Dept of State. We handle that step for you. So there is no need to do anything to your CFG except to send it to us and we will have it legalized either by apostille or by consular legalizations depending on your destination country. So don’t create extra work for yourself unless you really want to. 🙂

Have a good day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


Submit a Request is now WCS Express -Get Started with your order now!